If you require collect shipping, note your shipping account number in "order instructions/comments" during checkout and we will manually refund the shipping charges placed during checkout, less the $5 handling fee.
(Includes continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories)
Processing time for shipping is currently 1-2 days. Please note that processing occurs only on business days.
We ship daily via UPS and FedEx. We provide several other shipping methods:
- UPS - most regular domestic shipments and many international sites. Requires physical addresses, no post office boxes
- DHL Transport
- Courier service in the Houston area
- Your freight forwarder or to U.S. affiliates for intra-company mail
- Any other carrier you choose, providing arrangements can be made
- U.S. Postal Service (USPS). Orders placed for shipment via USPS may take a day or two longer for processing due to external logistical issues
Please make sure to only enter your 5-digit ZIP code and not the ZIP+4 code when entering your shipping address.
All shipments will require a signature for delivery.
Please note that we do have a $5.00 handling charge for each order.
2nd Day Air
2 business days after your order is processed.
Next Day Air
1 business day after your order is processed.
3 Day Air
3 business days after your order is processed.
Shipping time in business days (weekdays) after your order is processed. Books ordered from International Warehouses have slightly different rates and times. Shipping time in business days (weekdays, not including holidays) after your order is processed:
7-10 business days after your order is processed
Europe: 7-15 days
Canada: 10-14 days
Rest of the world: 14-21 days
Next day shipments cannot be sent to Puerto Rico.
Next and 2nd Day Air shipments cannot be sent to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
Next and 2nd Day Air shipments cannot be sent "general delivery."
Prices reflect shipping charges only - import duties are the responsibility of the recipient. Please note that we are not responsible for independently accrued brokerage fees.
By quick courier to your country, then via your local postal system.
Street addresses only, phone number required.
Service not available for all products.
We accept international orders. Our system will determine what shipping methods are available for your destination address.
We will accept credit cards for international orders, but we reserve the right to request full payment in advance for large orders.
Full information for credit cards must be submitted. This includes:
- Cardholder's name and company (if a company card)
- Verifiable physical billing and shipping addresses
- Verifiable phone number for carrier contact, if needed.
- Full credit card number, expiration date and security code
Large international shipments must be prepaid, including shipping/handling charges.
- Wire transfers accepted
- Wire transfer cost is billed at $35.00 prepaid, refundable if not charged by either bank
- No personal or company checks can be accepted
We will ship to your local freight forwarder at your request. Carriage fees and arrangements from them to you would be your responsibility. Please note that we are not responsible for duties or import/export taxes. Only your carriage fees will be included in our charges.